[OpenMap Users] Linestring visual style

From: Mulone <andrea.ballatore_at_ucd.ie>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 17:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to render the polylines of my dataset to get something like this:
http://yfrog.com/7hroadstylep
I managed to set the thickness and the road colour, but I don't know how to
set the road border. How would you do that?

Besides, I'd like to display some labels. Are there some routines to
position and resize them?

Thanks in advance!
Mulone