Re: [OpenMap Users] query all objects within a circle

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:07:13 -0400

Hi Mulone,

It sounds like you want to use the com.bbn.openmap.geo package, and use
the Intersection class and ExtentIndex to do spatial analysis.

The com.bbn.openmap.layer.test.GeoIntersectionLayer is an example of
using the index and Intersection class. Start by looking at the
prepare() method to see how the Intersection class is used, then follow
the rIndex object to see how to build up the index with GeoRegion
objects (represenations of the geographic areas).

If you are using the beta, you can use the OMGeo class to make it easier
to manage GeoExtents as OMGraphics.