[OpenMap Users] Help with OMGraphics

From: Valerio Valrosso <valrosso.valerio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:52:42 +0200

   Dear OpenMap team,
we need help using OMGraphics for a university project. We are loading some
layers from oracle db, converting them in JTS object in the domain level.
Now we need to represent them with OpenMap at the presentation level, but,
even if we are looking for a possible solution since 1 week, we don't have
found a good solutions.
We ask you some advices to solve this problems, or maybe a workaround to
mantain data source indipendence.
I'm sorry for the bad english, i hope you've understood our problem.
Regards,
Valerio