Re: [OpenMap Users] Help with OMGraphics

From: Valerio Valrosso <valrosso.valerio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:04:33 +0200

Thanks for the very fast reply. We have so many doubts about the
conversion, i've given a look to the OMGraphicHandlerLayer, but i still
not undestand how to make the conversion.
For example, if i have a Point, which is a JTS Geometry, how can i
convert it to a OMGraphic point?
Is there a method or a specific library that contains some methods which
do the job?
Or maybe we have to retrieve latitude and longitude from the JTS
Geometry and create and instance og OMGraphic?
Moreover, if we have to convert a Line, and not a Point, there is a
corrispondence between formats?
You'll understand we are confused about this project, i hope you can
clear our doubts.
Thank you for helping us.

Valerio & Niki