[OpenMap Users] RE: maven resources

From: Reese, Nathan <nreese_at_integrity-apps.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:56:27 -0400

Don,

Our project uses open map and as such an open map dependency is included in our maven pom.xml file. Since open map is not released in a maven repository, our build fails unless the user manually downloads open map and places it in their local repository. This adds a lot of complexity to our build process (for new users) over the simple maven way of just entering 'mvn install' on the command line and having maven pull all dependencies for you.

Nathan