[OpenMap Users] Read lat/lon from shp-file

From: Schumann B. <Benjamin.Schumann_at_soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:32:51 +0100

Hi,
Very simple question (I hope):
I am looking for a class or function, that takes a .shp-file (and shx and dbf) and outputs lat/lon coordinate pairs of all the points of all shapes in an orderly fashion.
Could you give me any pointers how and where to start? I am a bit overwhelmed by all the OpenMap-functionality (being a Java-newbie).

Thanks a lot in advance

Ben Schumann