Re: [OpenMap Users] Where is tiles.localCacheRootDir?

From: John Griffiths <John.Griffiths2_at_suretrak21.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:21:07 -0500

Ru,
You can change that directory to point to any location you wish. If you
leave it as is, then you must create the directory as named.

    mkdir -p /data/tiles/osmtiles

On Linux, you will need to do this as root since it starts in /.

You could change the directory to /home/<your home>/data/tiles/osmtiles
if you wanted to store the tiles in your home directory. You have to
replace <your home> with the actual subdirectory.

I have mine in /home/tmp/Maps/st_osm_tiles . The actual name of the
directory is not important. What is important is the name in the
openmap.properties file match the actual location on the system.

Hope this helps,
John