[OpenMap Users] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/....????

From: J.V. <jvsrvcs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:36:42 -0600

We are converting from ant to maven to ease the ever growing burden of
managing dependencies and for a dozen other reasons.

This is one of the only jars I have not been able to find in the maven
repo. Any ideas?

On the 'downloads' page there should be a section with the <dependency>
entry that I can just copy and paste into my pom.xml so I can get the
jars and transitive dependencies. real simple.

J.V.