[OpenMap Users] Link shows only if the first point fits in the current view

From: Thomas Coffin <thomas.coffin_at_artelys.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:18:00 +0100

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with com.bbn.openmap.layer.location.Link : they only show
if their first point fits in the current projection. If the first point fits
in the current view but not the second, it's OK, I can see a line going from
the first point to a border of the panel, in the direction to the second
point. But if it's the second point that is visible, and not the first, the
line is not drawn. I think it might be because the first point of the link
is contained in the super class Location, whereas the second is only
contained in the Link class. Maybe some method deciding if the link should
be drawn is implemented in some super class and should be rewritten in the
Link class ? Does anybody has an idea about how I could solve this problem ?

Thanks,

Thomas