Re: [OpenMap Users] VMAP and polbnd Coverage Type from rference

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:15:32 -0500

Dirk
 I am new at java and openmaps, and I am trying to figure out how to
uses the properties file to reference various different types of map,
and then in code changed the background from one map to another. As
example I would like to allow a user the ability to choose between
displaying different the background maps as a TLM50k, JOGA250k, CONC,
cib5, cib10, or a bitmap. I see in the properties file the maps are
referenced. My question is how in code to what to do with the reference
for each map when the properties file is loaded, and then how to change
the background to a different map, saying going from a TLM50k to a
JOGA250k, or a cib5 to a bitmap Does anyone have any reference on how
this can be done, or maybe some sample code that shows how this can be done?
Thanks
Steve