[OpenMap Users] Re: setting DCW map fill color

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:13:31 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

        i've been checking the openmap website thinking that maybe someone
posted a solution however it appears the the mail archives are not working
properly.

in relation to this problem i can see no possible way to temporarily
change the fill color. i thought of a solution of having a layer with the
same exact properies set (except fillcolor) and disabling the normal layer
and enabling the one with the fill color we want however i can't seem to
find a way to temporarily remove/add a layer by name.

i would appreciate any help anyone could please provide.

thank you

Pete