RE: [OpenMap Users] 2525B set complete?

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:10:05 -0400

Hi -

The PNG set that is distributed is not complete. I had thought the DISA zip
files that contain the SVG files were complete though. I have been trying to
work on an implementation that will read the SVG files in the DISA zip files
as is but have not had time to complete that yet.

Do you know what symbol it should be? Looking at the 2525B standard docs,
the O specification for affiliation indicates none specified and I can't see
(on quick glance) any symbols specifying O. The examples only specify U -
unknown, F - friendly, N - neutral and H - hostile.

  - Chris