Re: [OpenMap Users] calling OpenGL program from Openmap bean

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:25:31 +0200

Kedar,

Here is a paste from https://jogl.dev.java.net/

"The JOGL Project hosts a reference implementation of the Java bindings
for OpenGL API, and is designed to provide hardware-supported 3D
graphics to applications written in Java. It is part of a suite of
open-source technologies initiated by the Game Technology Group at Sun
Microsystems.

JOGL provides full access to the APIs in the OpenGL 2.0 specification as
well as nearly all vendor extensions, and integrates with the AWT and
Swing widget sets.

Please see the JOGL demos for illustrations of advanced OpenGL
techniques now possible with the Java platform."On Wednesday 05 October
2005 18:19, kedar myadam wrote:"

/carsten