[OpenMap Users] Changing background color

From: Denny Lee <dennylee60_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:19:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I am using a servlet to serve maps and I am trying to
change the map background color. I would like to be
able to do it in the servlet code if possible. I saw
the setBackground() in the MapRequestHandler class but
I can't make it to do anything. Here is my code
fragment

MapRequestHandler iServer = new
MapRequestHandler(requestProperties);

iServer.setBackground(new Color(51, 0,0,0,));

I tried various values in the argument spot for Color
but I can't seem to make the background change color.
It is constantly white.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Denny