[OpenMap Users] findclosest

From: ali khan <aliinptiste_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:35:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi every body,
  i'm trying to find the closest arc to a given point. her is the description of the way i tried:
  first i get all information from a mysql database (extent angle,start angle,radius,and center of the arc) i set my arc type to RENDERTYPE_XY
  OMArc Sec1=new OMArc (center_x,center_y,radius,s,e),
   Sec1.setArcType(OMArc.RENDERTYPE_XY);

  i display my site layer which consist of a list of OMArc added to an OMGraphiclist
  also i added all my OMArc to an OMGeometryList. in order to use the methode
  findClosestGeometry method to find the closest omgraphic to a given point.
  my sitelayer display is good and all omgraphics are added to the OMGeometryList. but when i click near or even inside an OMArc i got no thing (null).
  could any body help us to find the closest arc to a given point.
  any help is appreciate.

  regards.
  BEN CHEIKH.
  Student Engineer.
  INPT.

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.