Re: [OpenMap Users] VMap0 question

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:30:58 -0400

Hi Brian,

The package should be handling the files with or without the dot.
The code checks for files without the dot and then with it. I do
think that the lat and dht files have to both have the dot, or both
be without it, though. I just tried it with and without the dots and
got the same answer with DescribeDB.

- Don