Re: [OpenMap Users] DB/2 GeoSpatial Extender

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:11:42 -0400

Hi JR,

There is a com.bbn.openmap.layer.util.cacheHandler package to help
with caching. It uses a least-recently-used algorithm. You just
have to extend CacheHandler so it implements the load(String) method,
creating the CacheObjects for it.

Also, there is a WKB implementation out there for OpenMap:
http://wkb4j.sourceforge.net/