[OpenMap Users] Hiding Layers when starting ?

From: Camille Blondiaux <camille.blondiaux_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:03:06 +0100

Hi all !

Here is my problem.

I have some PluginLayer in my property file (WMSPlugIn)
I would like them not to be displayed nor loaded when the
program is launched.
So I have two lines in my properties :

>openmap.layers=WMSFPopTrans WMSFHydro shapePolitical
>openmap.startUpLayers=shapePolitical

At startup, my two first layers are'nt visible, it's OK, but
when I turn them on, although the loading work's well done,
the layers don't appear.

One way I tried is to set them invisible in my main program. I
search for my layer then
>layerTab[i].setVisible(false);

At startup, my two first layers are'nt visible, it's OK, but
the loading work is done (getRectangle) and dramatically slows
down the program performances. What can I do ?? I'm using
OpenMap 4.6.3

Thanx in advance
Kmouille

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !