Re: [OpenMap Users] Magic incantation for BasicMapPanel

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:13:59 -0400

Hi Chris,

The PropertyHandler also takes a Properties object in a constructor,
so you can create it with a little more control if you need it, and
then give that PropertyHandler to the BasicMapPanel.

To get the URL, you can also use the PropUtils.getResourceOrFileOrURL
(String) call, and that will return a URL object appropriate for
different file locations.