[OpenMap Users] Here is my PostGIS layer, please help.

From: <fidinata_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:58:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello!
Using a similar approach as seen in the MySQL layer and by
heavily copying from the postgis JDBC driver source code I have coded
this PostGIS layer.
It *seems* to work well, but I have a strange
problem and I'd like you to review my code (and use it if you find it
useful! I saw postings asking for such a layer but nobody ever
contributed the code, well I tried...)
THe problem is that I see many
"rays" focused on one point departing from the features.
If it was some
problem in the dataset I should see it also in other programs, but
using the great and free Quantum GIS I see the layer perfectly.
attach the source code and three images, the first two how my layer
renders, and the third one how Quantum GIS renders.
I hope someone can
find out what I made wrong. Thanks!

Filippo