Re: [OpenMap Users] New type of layer for OpenMap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:49:31 -0400

Hi Mariusz,

It sounds like you need the OMGrid object, where the data points can
old other values, and the OMGrid contains information about where
that gridded data goes. The OMGrid uses an OMGridGenerator object to
create an OMGraphicList to represent the data on the map, either by
creating a raster, or using OMPoints, or whatever. There are a
couple of examples in the com.bbn.openmap.omGraphics.grid package.