Re: [OpenMap Users] Problem with findAll(int, int, float) method of OMGraphicList

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:35:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry to respond to my own message here, but I'm in a bind and I have yet
to find a solution for this problem. Perhaps my statement of the issue
wasn't as clear as it could be, so I'll try a more condensed version here
and maybe someone can help me.

I have an OMGraphicHandlerLayer which contains an OMGraphicList
(setVague(true).. This list contains nothing but more OMGraphicLists (all
of which setVauge(true)). Essentially, I have a list of lists. Theses
second level lists all contain OMGraphic classes (OMText, OMRaster, etc...).

All of my graphics show up perfectly fine on the map.

When I call findAll(int, int, float) on the top level OMGraphicList, the
list that is returned is empty. I am 100% sure that there should be
elements in the returned list. In fact, if I fill the top level list with
OMGrahphics (rather than vague OMGraphicLists), it works correctly.

If anyone has a clue as to why this could be happening, I would appreciated
some help. I have been working on this for a couple of weeks with no
progress. I love OpenMap, but this issue is really holding me back.

Thanks again,

Kennedy