Re: [OpenMap Users] Making selectable to parts of a composite graphic

From: JayDub <justcallmejay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still quite new to OM... but uhh... from what I've seen so far. You can
control the right click from the Mouse Listener that's set on the layer
(overriden getMapMouseListener())... so somewhere between the map mouse
listener, the map mouse interpreter and the gesture response policy you
should be able to handle the right click and grab only the "main" graphics
you're talking about. I'm assuming here that you'll have a list of some
method that can tell you what these main graphics are and if one falls under
a given lat,lon point.

Hope my lil' ramble added some kind of insight. =)