[OpenMap Users] Re: A "Bermuda point" and setting selectability

From: Greg Jewell <greg17_at_jewell.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:58:30 -0400

Sorry for the message spam today.

I overrode the select(), deselect(), and setSelected(boolean) methods for
various objects, and that works in several cases. However, sometimes the
objects are in an OMGraphicList that is vague. Is there any way to prevent
the list from being selected if the object the mouse is over is one of the
special ones?