[OpenMap Users] A "Bermuda point" and setting selectability

From: Greg Jewell <greg17_at_jewell.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:05:39 -0400

Hello,

I apparently have a "Bermuda point" in my map. In my testing, I have
attempted to add an OMRaster (png image) at coordinates lat=0 and lon=0.
When I do this, though, the image never actually appears on the map. If I
change the coordinates even the slightest bit so that they are not 0, 0, the
image appears as expected. Am I doing something silly here?

Also, is there a way to set whether an indivdual OMGraphic is selectable in
gesture mode? Essentially, I don't want OMText objects to be selectable.
These objects may either be "standalone" or labels for other objects.

Thanks,
Greg