Re: [OpenMap Users] A "Bermuda point" and setting selectability

From: Greg Jewell <greg17_at_jewell.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:16:08 -0400

That's an interesting idea about the widening/narrowing of the types for the
coordinates. In this case, though, I am using the default constructor for
the raster, and setting the image and coordinates separately. I am
explicitly calling raster.setLat() and raster.setLon().

Thanks for the tip on the isSelectable() and isHighlightable methods().
I'll take a look at those and see whether they help on my vague lists too.

Greg