[OpenMap Users] CVS access to old version?

From: Robert Ratcliff <rratcliff_at_ticom-geo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:11:18 -0500

Don,

I have a bunch of patches that I've been accumulating with the old
version that I'd track using CVS, but it appears that CVS no longer
works:

Logging in to :pserver:anonymous_at_openmap.bbn.com:2401:/cvs/openmap

CVS Password:

Fatal error, aborting.

cvs [login aborted]: anonymous: no such user

Did the userid change for the CVS server?

I want to be able to create a diff that I can apply to newer versions of
Openmap. (Since I'm not sure when these patches will get applied to the
live repository.)

Thanks,

Rob