Re: [OpenMap Users] Slow rendering when zoomed in

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:57:14 -0400

Hi Greg,

I've been playing around with this to see if I can reproduce the
behavior you describe, and I think I've seen it in certain situations
where there are OMGraphics being projected in pixel space very far
away from the window space. I haven't had a chance to really take a
look at it yet past that.

Do you notice if it occurs when certain layers are being used?

There is an Environment flag that might help, setting
Environment.doingXWindowsWorkaround == true, if that's not already
being set.

- Don