Re: [OpenMap Users] Getting ToolTips for OMGraphics extending DrawingToolLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:37:36 -0500

Hi Brian,

You don't need to implement anything, the layer is already set up to
process them. You just have to make sure that isHighlightable() for
the layer is returning true for that OMGraphic, and
getToolTipTextFor(OMGraphic) returns the text you want for that
OMGraphic. Override the methods if you need to. isHighlightable() is
probably OK for the DrawingToolLayer, but you might need to override
the tooltip method.

If you are already doing this, feel free to send me your layer code
and I can take a quick look at it.