[OpenMap Users] Question regarding OpenMap license agreement

From: Jonas Winkler <jonas.paul.winkler_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 01:54:24 +0100

Hello,

I am in charge to work on an application for android devices, that includes
a feature to export arbitrary data in Shapefile-format. I am looking
forward to use components of OpenMap for this feature.

Due to the specific nature of Android, I will probably need to apply minor
changes to OpenMap (i.e. use the Android API for file writing). This
application will get sold commercially.

Is it possible to use OpenMap in such a scenario? According to the license
agreement, a short notice ("Powered by OpenMap") on a splash or about screen
and a link to the website should be enough, but I am not sure.

Cheers,

Jonas Winkler