[Fwd: Re: [OpenMap Users] My comments on OpenMap used as an Applet]

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmiel_at_isi.wat.waw.pl>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:01:28 +0200

FIRST OF ALL THANX FOR THE ANSWERS

my cadrg map is placed inside jar in directory data/rpf/
so such path i specify in my properties file
like this cadrgLayer1.paths=data/Rpf/

is there an error???

one more question I have due to the map provided by the
SimpleHttpImageServer does the server provide only chunks of data such
as frames of the map ?? I am asking to predict the maximum bandwitch.
I would like to avoid situations in such the client has problems
downloading the data.

and last but not least i would like to change the GUI look in the applet
like the overview window and the layer panel (use a jtree for example or
jtable) - please write some hints