RE: [OpenMap Users] Using DrawingTool whithout the MapHandler

From: Vincent, Chuck <CVincent_at_sfa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:58:12 -0400

I am doing something very similar. I have a swing app, where all I am
using is the mapBean in a JPanel. I would like to be able to do simple
projection changes (zoom & pan) and to be able to draw things on top.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great. Please keep
in mind I am new to Java (former c++ programmer).

-Chuck

   <http://www.sfa.com>