[OpenMap Users] Recent updates to OM5

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:19:45 -0400

I just wanted to let everyone know I made some changes to OMGraphic,
OMGraphicList and OMGeometryList for OpenMap 5, and these might affect
your code.

OMGraphic has been changed into a interface, and a new
OMGraphicAdapter class is available to use as a base class for custom
OMGraphics.

There's a new com.bbn.openmap.omGraphic.OMList class that implements
OMGraphic and List<? extends OMGeometry>. OMGraphicList and
OMGeometryList extend OMList, and return typed values for all of their